Oil draining out of hpop reservoir

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Life happened. Focused my last 2 years of college on doing well instead of partying and my obsession with diesels, and graduated with my bachelors degree. Then had some rough patches with jobs, got married, added a child, now I'm bored and trying to rekindle my first love, but don't tell my wife.

Just bought an excursion for the convenience and comfort of the family life, and in the process of swapping everything over from my truck and selling it stock.

How about you Magnum?
congrats man!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Life happened. Focused my last 2 years of college on doing well instead of partying and my obsession with diesels, and graduated with my bachelors degree. Then had some rough patches with jobs, got married, added a child, now I'm bored and trying to rekindle my first love, but don't tell my wife.

Just bought an excursion for the convenience and comfort of the family life, and in the process of swapping everything over from my truck and selling it stock.

How about you Magnum?

Just now saw where you ask about me.

Got engine running but had to pull it because metal went though it. Ate front cover and scared a couple crank bearings. Along with chipping a piston on the bottom.

Diesel X

Reaction score
Looks like it was leaking from the passenger side. Got the valve cover off and it looks like it is leaking at the glow plug on the rear injector. O ring on the injector bad? No other sign of possible leaks.

N2GN2

Reaction score
Anyone know what size plug is in the oil cooler so we can hook a pressure gauge to it and check LPOP pressure. Res barely shows some oil after 1 min of cranking, otherwise it's dry.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Anyone know what size plug is in the oil cooler so we can hook a pressure gauge to it and check LPOP pressure. Res barely shows some oil after 1 min of cranking, otherwise it's dry.
it should push oil to the top of the res and blow out the hole.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Diesel X

Reaction score
Update. It was 3 injector o rings. Got busy with work so it took awhile to get it figured out.