Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

psduser1

Reaction score
Have you tried running a single pump yet? Should eliminate high icp. Probably still get the 1211, of course.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I could I guess. I just got everything plumbed up for the Gen 3 and will take time to get it back to a single pump.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I could I guess. I just got everything plumbed up for the Gen 3 and will take time to get it back to a single pump.
how many miles and hard wot runs have you done? if icp is to high then it might not be bleeding it fast enough with a single ipr. if it is truly a gen 3 from swamps then maybe ask or pm golfer as to what it may need after more miles and wot runs to make sure all the air is out of the system..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Magnum PD

Reaction score
All right. I'm gonna talk to a tuner also.

Plus it is a Homemade Gen3. So Swamp's may say "We can't help you unless it's our products"

Last edited:

Magnum PD

Reaction score
The diesel god's must have saw me and had sympathy on me this evening.

I had a minute free so I went down to truck to see how it would start. Batteries were weak so put charger on it. Was waiting around on it and heard someone come through the door. Said he was looking for a place to shoot 500 yards or so. Then he said he was a local mechanic. He known around me as the "Mobile Mechanic. He works on 7.3's all the time. Told him the problems I'm having. He has the same Ford computer diagnostic software as the dealer has. He's gonna bring that TO MY truck and see what the computer tells us.

:redspotdance:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The diesel god's must have saw me and had sympathy on me this evening.

I had a minute free so I went down to truck to see how it would start. Batteries were weak so put charger on it. Was waiting around on it and heard someone come through the door. Said he was looking for a place to shoot 500 yards or so. Then he said he was a local mechanic. He known around me as the "Mobile Mechanic. He works on 7.3's all the time. Told him the problems I'm having. He has the same Ford computer diagnostic software as the dealer has. He's gonna bring that TO MY truck and see what the computer tells us.

:redspotdance:
how many ***in miles do you have on it with a few hard pulls mixed in?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Magnum PD

Reaction score
5 miles or so. It should running better than this. Has a miss and threw a cel again today. I did several full throttle runs.

psduser1

Reaction score
5 miles or so. It should running better than this. Has a miss and threw a cel again today. I did several full throttle runs.

Five miles of 1/4 runs, or driving around? Lol.
A good load will clear the air in five miles. Just driving, not so much.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
With the pressure I was seeing, and a couple "all out" setting, there should not be the cel keep coming back.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Didn't do a dead stop. Might have got to 70 or so.

Mechanic didn't come by today. :(

Didn't want to start this evening. Had all kinds of HPO, smoke. Voltage was low. May have bad battery.

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm hatin it for you magnum.
Sounds like your confident all the air is out of the high pressure side. Clear up the voltage/battery issue first.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Batteries were both bad. Only doing a little over 200 amps and the other 50 amps but had 12 and 11 volts.

Latest posts

Members online