What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Zip screws. maybe deckmates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No joke that's what my buddy did on his work truck. He used short self tappers and small washers to keep the mats planted.

It's so rusted and rotted that it doesn't hurt the resale at all lol.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Washed it, only to drive 90 miles back home through puddles/snow melt and it looks like crap again.

Also used my new Tow N Stow for the first time yesterday pulling my trailer up to the shop so the boss can use it to move. Well worth the money in my opinion.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Ripped the trans out, changed starter, started changing battery cables. They fought me tooth and nail... :hammer: Hopefully get her all back together tomorrow. Kinda need the new trans to race saturday :fustrate:

Jomax

Reaction score
Be heavy duty Velcro stick ons don't work, I've tried in a Lincoln Navigator that has full weather tech. Dumb edges curl up taking the tape with it.

I willl say I LOVE my weathertechs I'm my truck. Installed them when the truck was new. Carpet is still new with 90k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score
I installed a 1" axle block spacer to get rid of the retarded left front side lean of these trucks. My OCD thanks me now haha.

Ocd is a terrible symptom sometimes isn't it lol I couldn't sleep at night knowing my truck was leaning as well. It was so bad I even went to the dealer and measured other trucks- same drivers side lean as well. It's fixed now and I sleep wonderful now lol

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Ocd is a terrible symptom sometimes isn't it lol I couldn't sleep at night knowing my truck was leaning as well. It was so bad I even went to the dealer and measured other trucks- same drivers side lean as well. It's fixed now and I sleep wonderful now lol

Haha you betcha! Even my buddies lifted Chevy has a lean, I don't get why the manufacturers would do this chit to us lol.

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Ripped out all the crap lights off of the new truck. Can't believe how some people will put $3 harbor freight lights on a very new pickups. Dude had wiring going every which way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Little bit of front end action going on today.
37a1212c944618a8bdd9e011f5eeac8e.jpg

Latest posts

Members online