Update on Godzilla

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Does the hp gate dump to atmosphere (not the charger)? Sounds ***in amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Right I'm assuming both stages are gated, just sounds like open headers. Thought maybe both gates are dumping out instead of feeding the other stage like is traditionally done.

Either way, awesome setup I'm sure it's a blast.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Maybe mike can fill us in but if I was a gambling man I would guess a single hp gate feeding the atmo. Atleast Haller told me to plumb my 6.4 that way to get the most out of it. But who knows I'm just guessing LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Right I'm assuming both stages are gated, just sounds like open headers. Thought maybe both gates are dumping out instead of feeding the other stage like is traditionally done.

Either way, awesome setup I'm sure it's a blast.

the gate after the big turbo is gated into the exhaust, the hp gate is to atmosphere. i guess the previous owner enjoyed making a show on the dyno. we went out and did some drivability stuff in it today just to make sure the street characterisitcs weren't affected with the gate adjustments , 2wd is basically a no go at anything above 3/4 throttle, and it's loud as *** , pretty funny actually .

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thank's for having us out mike! Truck looks as good as ever and sounds awesome. I don't think 921 does it justice. Runs great! Post the picture on the trailer wheels lol !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
all cleaned up.

GZENGINEBAY.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.