Some questions

Dieselfever

Reaction score
My 02 Excursion is a limited with leather seats and the driver's side is memory, both of my front seats are getting rough, what it's the best option to replace or upgrade just the front two seats?

Secondly, it has Factory fog lights, I was thinking the fog lights should come on when the marker lights are on and I pull the switch out but they don't, they will only come on with the head lights on. I'm thinking it's just the headlight switch but I wanted to be sure that's how it worked

psduser1

Reaction score
Pretty sure the fogs on come on with the headlights. Mine is that way.
I have a fair to good set of front seats, but shipping would hurt. Tan interior.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Mine is tan also, it's the leather similar to a Lariat interior. PM me how much you want for them, pics and where they're coming from

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm travelling right now, with limited time at the house, so it will be a bit. I will pm you a cell number, for pics, if you like.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Also mine had the auto dimming rear view mirror, but it doesn't work and most of the glass is dark. Where can I get a new one?

hermantile

Reaction score
My 02 runs the fogs fulltime while pulled in the auto position. I leave them on as DRLs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online