coolant bottle

ju015dd

Reaction score
Oem units from my local Ford dealership. Well I am on my second leaking bottle as of tonight. Anyone else encounter this as of lately? Wish I would have never thrown out my 17 year old bottle, was ugly but at least it held. Leak is in the same spot as the first one and happened just like it. 70mph on cruise control flat ground. Heard the belt squeal and pulled over. :frustrate:

Devil Car

Reaction score
I went through the same thing. Like you I replaced my original, because it was showing its age. I am now on my 5th OEM replacement, and it seems to be holding up (fingers crossed). All of the previous replacements leaked at exactly the same spot.

ju015dd

Reaction score
I went through the same thing. Like you I replaced my original, because it was showing its age. I am now on my 5th OEM replacement, and it seems to be holding up (fingers crossed). All of the previous replacements leaked at exactly the same spot.

I am temped to get a custom aluminum one even thought they are very pricey. Hoping this 3rd one will be the one that works but not counting on it.

Latest posts

Members online