How long did you wait to d3lete and tune?

bs4284

Reaction score
how long did you guys wait to d3lete and tune?
im at about 1200miles now and im itching...
my last i d3leted and tuned was a 2015 duramax, i did it at 7k miles and never regretted it.
i wanted to hold off till about 10k on my 2017 f350... but dont know if im going to make it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
how long did you guys wait to d3lete and tune?
im at about 1200miles now and im itching...
my last i d3leted and tuned was a 2015 duramax, i did it at 7k miles and never regretted it.
i wanted to hold off till about 10k on my 2017 f350... but dont know if im going to make it.

about a week .

Reaction score
Waited till 1800 miles. I would have done it sooner, but there was not engine AND trans tuning available. Once Patriot released their engine and trans tuning (still the only ones that have both currently), I decided to give them a try. Very happy with their tuning and did a review of it in a thread if you wanted to read it. You can wait and see if other platforms offer trans tuning before you make a decisions, but as of now Patriot seems to be the only ones with engine and trans tuning.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'll probably do it in a month. It'll probably have 1-5k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019Magma

Reaction score
Left the dealership went straight to diesel shop. Looking to change from my PPEI tunes now

Black AOD

Reaction score
I originally dleeted once my first main big warranty was out of the way at 36K but now I'm deciding to be eco-friendly and putting my emissions equipment back on......

BAHAHAHAHA

alewis

Reaction score
That’s right
I ******d my stock tires at 17k not the emissions equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online