Possible 7.3 New Guy

rman

Reaction score
found another, 96 350 cclb 4x4

250k asking $9k
new a/c, steering pump, bigger injectors, water pump... says blower motor went out but he plans to fix.

needs ball joints, tie rods and 2 tires.

I know KBB isn't the greatest, but they're putting this truck at $3812-$7155
Obviously OBS demand raises it a bit.

He's also claiming clean interior... but it's fairly dirty and dash is cracked everywhere

What do you guys think a fair price is?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1990845101035556/

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

Reaction score
I'd try to talk him down a bit and be concerned about the transmission. And also get some gauges because with bigger injectors and a stock turbo the egts might get up there in temps
transmission concerns based on mileage? I know the e40d and 4r100 didn't like diesel power very much.

hopefully he'll come in closer to KBB but I'm not getting my hopes up

Sent from my SIG Sauer

wildbill963258

Reaction score
transmission concerns based on mileage? I know the e40d and 4r100 didn't like diesel power very much.

hopefully he'll come in closer to KBB but I'm not getting my hopes up

Sent from my SIG Sauer

No because of the power anything more than basic mods on the autos and they begin to hate life especially the e4od and it dont take much to burn one up either (I learned that the hard way but not because of the power I was putting out)

rman

Reaction score
No because of the power anything more than basic mods on the autos and they begin to hate life especially the e4od and it dont take much to burn one up either (I learned that the hard way but not because of the power I was putting out)

Damn I don’t even remember this thread lol. I ended up getting a v10 excursion for $5k, drove it about 600 miles, parked it for 2 years, sold it for $10k March 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online