• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB gooseneck trailer

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Also, yes I can have one built exactly the way you want it.

-LED lights, sliding winches, dual jacks, dual 2spd. jacks, stand up ramps, ramps and a carrier, chain basket, pintle coupler, ball coupler, gooseneck.... Anything you can think of I can more than likely have made and incorporated into a trailer.

Awesome, I will keep this in mind :D

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
we deal with these guys, last few trailers we have bought.

http://www.behnkeenterprises.com/

because, like you said, they will make it how ever we want it made. we have wanted some special things in our trailers, that they have then made standard on theirs.

so shoot me a pm. something simple to compare yours to theirs. 20k tilt flatbed, 5' stationary, 24ft, 6ft toungue, pintle, led's, when it tilts down there can be no more than a 2-3" lip to crawl the skid loader up, single 2spd jack up front, d-rings down the side.

and do i get to pick the color?

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Manufactured in Missouri, and Sold here in Michigan where I'm at.

My trailer manufacturer, Mid America Manufacturing, a smaller company with quality that has always impressed me! Unfortunately they do not have a website, and nor do I but I'm working on that.

I can get one made, that is the longest anyone can legally manufacture before exceeding 53'.

Also, yes I can have one built exactly the way you want it.

-LED lights, sliding winches, dual jacks, dual 2spd. jacks, stand up ramps, ramps and a carrier, chain basket, pintle coupler, ball coupler, gooseneck.... Anything you can think of I can more than likely have made and incorporated into a trailer.

Where can you get me one built that big? If we need to move this to PM's just shoot me one.

Spindrift

Reaction score
I wish someone made a 40+5 gooseneck

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

A friend of mine has this 40' (48' overall) Load Trail for sale. Practically brand new with an 8K winch on the front. 21K GVWR and 7K dry. It's a beautiful trailer and I would have bought it but I haven't been able to hook up successfully with anyone who has special freight. It's a dovetail. Located in VA.

http://loadtrail.com/

Attachments

• 40' gooseneck.jpg
    40' gooseneck.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63

Buffalo444

Reaction score
A friend of mine has this 40' (48' overall) Load Trail for sale. Practically brand new with an 8K winch on the front. 21K GVWR and 7K dry. It's a beautiful trailer and I would have bought it but I haven't been able to hook up successfully with anyone who has special freight. It's a dovetail. Located in VA.

Nice trailer, but I'm looking for a deckover, tandem duals, and a GVWR of 30k or more.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score

How much is your buddy looking to get out of the trailer?

PSDEng

Reaction score
Seems to me like this might be a good thread to be made into a sticky! I think it would be a good place to consolidate all the different manufacturers of the trailers we use!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.