• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS fuel system

mattman347

Reaction score
I think most people are worried about the durability of the Walbro being used with diesel fuel. I have ran one on my OBS for three years now without issue. The key is to pre-filter and run red fuel. I have also sold a few hundred with only a couple warranty claims (yes I will warranty it once and recommend a better pre filtration set up).

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Technically you can't run red fuel unless its for off road use only, just saying by law, and not everyone has access to it, but what filters do you recommend? Cause I need a set for backup cause its not like I can pick filters up anywhere

mattman347

Reaction score
A good 10-15 micron filter will do the trick! And you would be surprised how many people use the "red" fuel, we see it all the time in core injectors!!

Lamont_24

Reaction score
A good 10-15 micron filter will do the trick! And you would be surprised how many people use the "red" fuel, we see it all the time in core injectors!!

Okay cool! But yeah I'm sure all the farmers use it cause I know quite a few that do and same with construction haha

Latest posts

Members online