Parts needed to put CCV back on with S&B intake

JD3020

Reaction score
Long story short whoever previously owned on our 04 6.0 Excursion was a moron. I didn't go with my brother when he bought it this summer and never looked it over good once he brought it home, but its a pretty solid running 190k Ex so can't complain too much. But as i was re-doing the EGR ****** and oil cooler outlet that was leaking coolant i found some intake issues. Has a S&B but the CCV hole is wide open iwth no grommet or anything, and they just cut the CCV off at the breather. Hell the intake clamps weren't even tight. :jawdrop:

Being an Ex i can't just cover the hole and dump the CCV at the back, and i don't feel like running it to the exhaust, so i need to put it back to stock. What parts from Ford will i need to put it back to stock?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Youll need the grommet in the intake, and the breather hose that comes from the valve cover. I believe it comes with both bends in it.

letsmow10

Reaction score
The parts guy at your local for dealer should be able to easily tell you what you will need. They can look at the diagram with you and you can point out what you need or what is missing if you go into the store or if you don't want to go in a phone call will suffice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

scparrish

Reaction score
6.0 Tech got it right. You need the rubber grommet from S&B and the ccv hose from a dealer. The hose comes as one piece with both bends.

Latest posts

Members online