Twisted Diesel Transmission yes/no?

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
Hey Matt, does the warranty/cost change if I already had a PI converter for my rig? I bought the stuff to do the build myself but at this point, I'm getting ready to move and when I get to Carolina, I'm not building this thing when I can just have someone do it for me. What clutch packs do they use as well? I have everything but the tools at this point and the kit I have is the Raybestos GBZ kit and the converter I got direct from PI with my "discount" so I'd hate to give that up. Anyways, you got my #, you can text me or reply here. Don't make a difference.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Hey Matt, does the warranty/cost change if I already had a PI converter for my rig? I bought the stuff to do the build myself but at this point, I'm getting ready to move and when I get to Carolina, I'm not building this thing when I can just have someone do it for me. What clutch packs do they use as well? I have everything but the tools at this point and the kit I have is the Raybestos GBZ kit and the converter I got direct from PI with my "discount" so I'd hate to give that up. Anyways, you got my #, you can text me or reply here. Don't make a difference.

Are you wanting twisted to build with your parts? I'll get with Daryl about it. I know you can keep your converter. That won't be an issue.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
Matt, that's kinda what I was getting at. I mean, if they didn't want to use the parts I have, I'm sure I could sell them and recoup them but I even have the casing and such. Like I said, I just don't have the tools. This may be something we can discuss via text or phone call. If won't be right away, just trying to get some options. you got my # or I can text you…either way

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Matt, that's kinda what I was getting at. I mean, if they didn't want to use the parts I have, I'm sure I could sell them and recoup them but I even have the casing and such. Like I said, I just don't have the tools. This may be something we can discuss via text or phone call. If won't be right away, just trying to get some options. you got my # or I can text you…either way

Ok Shackersly, I'll text you.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score

Need the info on what parts you have. I've talked to Daryl and Rave. I texted you a couple times, shoot me an email to [email protected].

Thanks

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
I was unreachable yesterday and just got your texts this morning. I texted ya back but I'll email you anyways…

This is where I was yesterday...

Attachments

• IMG_6817.jpg
    IMG_6817.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

White Stallion

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but what fluid is recommended to run in a stage 3 from twisted diesel? Does the transmission come filled and if not how much does it hold with their deep pan? What do you guys use to flush all the old fluid out of the cooler and lines?

swinky

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but what fluid is recommended to run in a stage 3 from twisted diesel? Does the transmission come filled and if not how much does it hold with their deep pan? What do you guys use to flush all the old fluid out of the cooler and lines?
Good question. I run the motorcraft sp or lv. I can't remember. They fill it if they install it. Call the shop tomorrow and talk to one of the guys.

Latest posts

Members online