Pedaltheglobe's 2006 F350 King Ranch Build Thread

pedaltheglobe

Reaction score
Nice looking truck..you got to love that good ole Ohio weather when your trying to work on your truck.
Yea it can make it rather difficult. I turned our 1000 sq ft garage into my shop. Wife's car stays outside now. Lol. The truck is too tall to fit, but I can take seats and such in there.

militant83

Reaction score
Yea it can make it rather difficult. I turned our 1000 sq ft garage into my shop. Wife's car stays outside now. Lol. The truck is too tall to fit, but I can take seats and such in there.

Nice...I've got a few parts coming in the mail so hopefully the weather stays they was it has been the past few days and it wont be too bad putting them on. If not they will have to wait.

Jealous Kingstroker...lol

pedaltheglobe

Reaction score
I started looking at my seat a bit more and realized the sides and rear are more of the satin look I was going for while the actual sitting area was really glossy. It is a water based dye so I started thinking I must have not prepped those more soiled areas enough and the oils are rejecting the dye. I called Classic Dye Products and they confirmed that is probably the case. The good news is I only have to strip those sections and not the sides or rear.