Why is my FP bouncing between 60-80psi???

6.0bomber

Reaction score
Hey guys so I noticed the other day when I popped my hood, on my driven diesel regulated return kit where the fuel pressure gauge is, my pressure is spiratically bouncing nonstop down to 60psi and up to 80psi. Anyone had this before? Fass titanium 125gph fuel pump with the 75lb spring in it. Any input would be great. 06 f250

Radioflyer

Reaction score
There's a port on your fass where you can put a fuel pressure gauge, i'd start there and seeing if the pump pressure is giving false readings or if it's just at your regulator. Is this happening while driving? Idle?

6.0bomber

Reaction score
This was at idle, I have no idea what it's doing while I'm driving, I don't have a FP gauge inside the cab, just the gauge on the regulator.

Derkperk

Reaction score
Is the gauge bad? Dennis said not to leave the gauge installed permanently as the engine vibration will kill it.

6.0bomber

Reaction score
Is the gauge bad? Dennis said not to leave the gauge installed permanently as the engine vibration will kill it.

Sorry for such a delayed response. In the kit it said nothing about removing the guage off of the regulator nor do i remember there being any sort of plug for that port, but that would make sense. Does anybody else know of this being a common problem? Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online