What have you done to your powerstroke today?

bhudson

Reaction score
Mine is all factory right now too and I get flashed a lot. The problem is there are no shortage of dumb ass people driving around

smcox1

Reaction score
Hmm. Well I have factory lighting and my truck isn't lifted. So that kinda debunks your theory of blinding the hell out of everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have hid's or led's??? No, so that wasn't directed towards you.

Last edited:

smcox1

Reaction score
The question is are your stock headlights adjusted properly and do you drive around with your fog lights on? Some fog lights will throw a hell of a glare. And just because you haven't touched the headlights doesn't mean they were adjusted properly from the factory. If they are adjusted properly then yes people are are just dumb asses but if it happens constantly I'm thinking the fault lies on you.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
I think mine are a touch high, I never get flashed though. I like it with how hilly this area is, there's a better field of vision with low beams back up the other side of a valley in the road. People around here are really bad about turning their high beams off, and that's in any vehicle, not just my truck with headlights aimed a tiny bit high. They leave high beams on in broad daylight, middle of the night, doesn't matter.

little luke

Reaction score
The question is are your stock headlights adjusted properly and do you drive around with your fog lights on? Some fog lights will throw a hell of a glare. And just because you haven't touched the headlights doesn't mean they were adjusted properly from the factory. If they are adjusted properly then yes people are are just dumb asses but if it happens constantly I'm thinking the fault lies on you.

Dads excursion was way off when he bought it. His low beams were at the same level as the highs on my truck.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Looks good. I want to do the same for my 6.7 but hell, people flash their lights at me all the time thinking my brights are on as it is lol. They'll really hate me with LED's ha

i had the same issue. especially when towing..
i usually run just my fogs in town. but like stated above, i got flashed all the time.. i adjusted mine down some. takes a whopping 2.6 seconds and a long Phillips head screwdriver..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

6fourstroker

Reaction score

Doesn't happen constantly per say but it happens. Could be my fog lights maybe. Most often it happens with really small cars.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Ive used my wifes suv to adjust mine . Pulled up behind it about 4 car lengths and made sure it wasn't blinding the rear view . The newer car's though , man those lights are super bright !

Lmgrpowerstroke

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452264814.035008.jpg
Got headlights painted Haven't sold myself on the reflector yet

ToMang07

Reaction score
nice! always a good feeling

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Can't wait for that day. Should come late May for me. Finally I'll get the title.

Sure is. Walking out and looking at the truck certainly put a smile on my face when I was headed out to work. Really, I paid off 2 trucks, since I had to finance WAY TOO MUCH of my previous POS goat.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I've only had it 2.5 years. Took a 3 year loan. Gonna feel like a baller come June. Lots of extra cash.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.