Batteries died

andrewtac

Reaction score
I have a 2016, got it new in November of 16. Batteries were replaced new when I purchased. I’ve got 33k on it, batteries would die if it sat for 3-4 days and would trickle down some overnight. My dealer replaced them under warranty. I was a bit surprised then only lasted 15 months. Is this what I should expect?

JHTX

Reaction score
Yeah Motorcraft batteries are hit or miss. Just check regularly to make sure they are not corroding your connections.

Lots of people play the warranty game with them until they run out. Once your done I would suggest a good set of AGM batteries.

Seen comments that the go to is odyssey these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmd

Reaction score
850CCA or 750CCA.. Way different batteries.. Dealer usually gives the lower and they
die early.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
As stated, motorcrafts tend to be hit or miss, however, I dont think there is any warranty out there that will beat them. Anymore, it seems all batteries are more or less junk, but when the motorcrafts crack, the cables they eat the **** out of will be covered under warranty, as long as the batteries are still covered.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

andrewtac

Reaction score
There was some corrosion as well, I should probably stay on top of that. First diesel, didn’t expect dead batteries so soon. They put 850s in, maybe they last longer.

Latest posts

Members online