Tires today! Input greatly apprectiated--Sorry in advance for redundancy

mjsasser87

Reaction score
Tires, and done!
a2e8ybeb.jpg

mjsasser87

Reaction score
It's actually vinyl, a friend of mine does it for a living, looks and feels like bedliner, wanted to make sure I liked it first before I sprayed it, 37/13.5/20 Toyo mt, rides like a Cadillac now!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Scotty, it's Sasser, come on now, I helped move you into your house

My bad Sasser! I didn't recognized your screen name. Trevor told me it was your truck last time I was home, and about the stupid bolting ordeal you fought. It looks great now buddy! You know where the house is, come by sometime, I'd like to check it out. Yours and Trevor's new truck makes mine look like a baby LOL

sent from the sea

mjsasser87

Reaction score
My bad Sasser! I didn't recognized your screen name. Trevor told me it was your truck last time I was home, and about the stupid bolting ordeal you fought. It looks great now buddy! You know where the house is, come by sometime, I'd like to check it out. Yours and Trevor's new truck makes mine look like a baby LOL

sent from the sea

Thanks buddy, maaaaan that whistle d!ck made things so difficult with some of the crap he did, but I'm def happy with the way it turned out. Ill swing by sometime soon, and our's may be a little taller, but sho nuff don't have that 6.4 makin rain lol, hope all is well friend

Latest posts

Members online