5" Excursion exhaust???

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
No 5" kits for Excursions but I'm sure you could take a 5" kit and modify it to fit. From my understanding most of the "fitment" issues with the 5" on the Excursion is the shocks and the rear floor pan and tank area. Looking at the kits it seems the Excursion ones do not arch up as high over the rear axle. A little trimming and welding you can make it work though if your set on a 5" kit.

Wayne

Reaction score
The rear is a taller block. The front is an add-a-leaf. I did it all with spare parts I had laying around. I expect to lift it another inch or two so when the wider '08 axles go under it, it won't look so goofy with the low stance and mud tires hanging past the fenders. I think the majority of the exhaust problems will be solved with using the newer axles and shock mounting points. The RR shock is mounted in front of the axle on the '08, so that opens up that end a lot. I'm thinking only minor tweaks will be necessary with the shock out of the way.

smcox1

Reaction score
Because 'Murica.

Are you going with 2wd or 4wd?
Big plans for the 6.4? Or tunes, studs, deletes and maybe drop in turbos?
I've always wanted to see a 6.4 Excursion, other than those custom autos by Tim ones.
I want to see the build process lol.

There is a guy on one of the other powerstroke forums that built a 6.4 excursion. He cut the firewall ,frame and everything from the nose forward and welded it to the front of an excursion so it had the 08 suspension and dash. Its a black ex with Harley Davidson orange rockers.

Latest posts

Members online