dieselsite released gtp38r and 6.0 wicked wheels

Bigsexy

Reaction score
I say they released the gtp38r wheel along with the new 6.0 wheel not sure if anyone has started a thread it yet so i figured I would pass the word on. I order one for my 38r today but havemt heard much on the 6.0

George4

Reaction score
I would like to see the dyno and info off of that 603hp pull with lowdowns truck posted up with this revised wheel.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
I havent seen anything on a 603 run but I havent been looking for it either. Id like to try it myself to see what it does on a truck that hasnt been live tuned. Im not saying Bill is fudging numbers or anything just like to see what it does with average tunes. I will be getting on rollers here before and after with the same dyno amd tunes. I hope I see close to the same results Bill has.

George4

Reaction score
I havent seen anything on a 603 run but I havent been looking for it either. Id like to try it myself to see what it does on a truck that hasnt been live tuned. Im not saying Bill is fudging numbers or anything just like to see what it does with average tunes. I will be getting on rollers here before and after with the same dyno amd tunes. I hope I see close to the same results Bill has.

Please post your dyno runs when you get them. The only dyno Bill posted is at 572hp but the wheel had more changes made to it for the 603hp run apparently. I would like to have a wheel that caused a 48hp jump in power over the GTP38R wheel.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Please post your dyno runs when you get them. The only dyno Bill posted is at 572hp but the wheel had more changes made to it for the 603hp run apparently. I would like to have a wheel that caused a 48hp jump in power over the GTP38R wheel.

38rgraphlg.png

Does this graph help you at all? I just put it up on our website and saw your post and thought it might be what you're looking for.

JMart

Reaction score
38rgraphlg.png

Does this graph help you at all? I just put it up on our website and saw your post and thought it might be what you're looking for.

Looks good to me, you guys have any time frame for the 6.0 WW yet?

I am not in any kind of a rush, just curious. I dont even have the truck yet lol

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Looks good to me, you guys have any time frame for the 6.0 WW yet?

I am not in any kind of a rush, just curious. I dont even have the truck yet lol

I'm so sorry - I do not have any info on the 6.0L wheel other than "soon". :p
I know we just added the product and picture up on the website in the special project page, so we're getting there!

JMart

Reaction score
I'm so sorry - I do not have any info on the 6.0L wheel other than "soon". :p
I know we just added the product and picture up on the website in the special project page, so we're getting there!

Its ok. That is the same time frame my wife Jennifer gave me on getting another truck. "soon"

Pyromaniak001

Reaction score
Ordered along with a boost leak detector. Can't wait for the turbo to get back from Garrett so I can install it!

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Hopefully I will be getting on the rollers by monday and grt some base before I install the wheel. Last time I was on the rollers I had just bought my stg1 injectors. Since then ive added my 38r stg2injectors and adrenaline hpop. It should also be interesting to see how this wheel does at higher altitudes.

average

Reaction score
Sweet! Ordered one, I'll see how it does with the 1.15 housing. I should probably dyno before and after huh.

Latest posts

Members online