Custom FX4 Decals

taterthedog

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting some custom FX4 decals made for my 08. Truck is black and I wanted to get rid of the red in the factory decal. I was thinking of a dark gray outline with flat black letters. Anyone have any other suggestions? I want it to be very understated but still visible. Maybe someone can photoshop some different variations. Dylan @ Autofair Ford suggested maybe if there is enough interest we could set up a group buy or something. Thoughts?

taterthedog

Reaction score
Pic of my truck for reference.
ure4anug.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's what I put on my truck back when I first got it. It's just the dark grey if you can't tell. I've since just taken them off though. Other idea I made was a set of just clear ones so you'd see it when the light hit, but no other time. Similar to what a glossy or matte black would look like on your truck.

PIC-0124.jpg

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I don't know what the new logo size is, but end to end on the font is 15" and height is 3.59".

sootie

Reaction score
you guys should pm 20007.3L
he does all kinds of custom stuff for a good price.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Maybe flat black would look too much like an outline on a black truck. I like the look of the blue.

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
if anything, super duty gold to match the bottom. Or i was just gonna leave them off.

photobucket-38408-1358539997035.jpg

That is exactly what I pm'd him about Lol.
For my white & gold 06

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online