Will it fit?

Rupp250

Reaction score
Will a stock rear bumper from a 2013 f250 fit on a 2000 F250?

How about the factory Class V hitch from the 2013?

Rupp250

Reaction score
Yeah the hitch is what I really was worried about since I think I have seen the new bumpers on the older trucks. Maybe I was wrong.

Just bought a $300 hitch but someone has a hitch and bumper that was taken off a 13 for $175. Seems like a deal to me if it will fit.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Yeah the hitch is what I really was worried about since I think I have seen the new bumpers on the older trucks. Maybe I was wrong.

Just bought a $300 hitch but someone has a hitch and bumper that was taken off a 13 for $175. Seems like a deal to me if it will fit.

For hitch AND bumper that's a good price. Not that I'm some wizz, but I see no reason the hitch and bumper combo wouldn't fit. The frame width is really the only determining factor for a hitch mount (considering you can alter depth by drilling new holes) from ford as they bolt directly onto the frame rails, if I'm remembering correctly. So I don't think the 2000-2013 should matter.
Once again, there are other minds here that may know more, but for that kind of savings, I'd take a stab at it. If it's possible, I'd measure the new hitch's width and compare it to your frame rails before handing over the green backs. Just me! Good luck :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online