03 6.0 programmer

Whitetailfreakz4

Reaction score
im looking to get a programmer for my all stock {except stacks), 6.0. theres so many different brands out there and i have no idea what to get. im looking to get one for fuel econ. but also lots of power when i need to show off a little bit.:rockon: i just wanna see what yall are using and what yall recommend. thanks

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
What are people's thoughts on the live wire TS? I was thinking about picking it up for tuning and data display

weazel

Reaction score
I have an SCT livewire, on a 6.0 SCT is the only way to go, what model is decided by you and what features you want and the budget you have.

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
so I just bought a TS, what are you guys doing for EGT input since SCT discountinued theirs? People are charging $200 on ebay for them. A little crazy to me

Onefast96svt

Reaction score
I've got the SCT ITSX, works off your iPhone. It works great ,never have to keep up with a tuner, and you get free live gauges with in the app. Only problem I have is sometimes I have to reset it to reconnect with Bluetooth if I haven't used for awhile.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
SCT Ts Livewire. Great product, lots of gauges and gauge layouts, ability to have backup camera, custom tunes, also superior customer service.

Also Innovative Diesel Custom Tunes.

Rob D

Reaction score
I did a lot of research on the TS vs doing an Edge CTS. I got a decent amount of feedback from several sources saying the TS was tempermental and would freeze up or have delayed readings.

I also became less fond of the idea of if the TS went out I would lose all my abilities to tune as well. At least if one goes out with an SCT and Edge combo - you will only lose either your monitoring or tuning - not both. Also if some jerk breaks into your truck and steals your TS you would now have a head ache getting you truck back to stock and re-tuning...so with all that in mind I like the idea of leaving my tuner out of the truck.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I'm wanting to buy a SCT tuner for my 2006 6.0 ..which one would you guys recommend over the other

I just use the sct x3 I beleive its called and it has custom tunes from river city diesel and I use a Edge cts for my gauges. It really all depends on what your looking for and how much money you want to spend. Sct seems to be the way to go for 6.0 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokin89

Reaction score
Sct FTW!

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.