7.3 water pump w/filter

Peroni

Reaction score
Do they work on an obs?

The actual pump and hardware will work in the OBS however the lower hose will be different. Check out the write up sticky in the OBS aftermarket section.

Jennifer I do hope Dieselsite will show some love to the OBS and offer a high quality lower radiator hose to work with this pump. :poke: IIRC this mod has been fairly popular with the OBS guys going back to at least 2006. Be nice if we weren't reduced to using a Dodge or generic flex hose on our trucks.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
The description says that it won't work on dual alternator set ups...will it work with the dual alternator upper radiator hose? I sure hope so! This is definitely on my "to do soon" list!

Jomax

Reaction score
The description says that it won't work on dual alternator set ups...will it work with the dual alternator upper radiator hose? I sure hope so! This is definitely on my "to do soon" list!

It does in fact work with a dual alt upper hose, installed one myself.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dieselsite

Reaction score
It will work with the dual alt upper hose. It just won't work with the actual second alternator in place.

The OBS version is absolutely in the works. Look for updates on that project in the next month or so.

Bob

Freightshaker

Reaction score
Can just a lower hose be purchased? The hose I am running is sleved and close to steering components. A nice fitting hose would be nice.

TyCorr

Reaction score
A true accomplishment would be a solution to allow them to work on a dual.alternator truck. I wonder if that long horn could be cut off, tapped, and a 90° elbow installed to allow.clearance?

Latest posts

Members online