Twisted Diesel Transmission yes/no?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I will be planning a transmission very shortly, I heard some good things about twisted diesel, the truck wont see track much, never a tractor pull, just basically looking for a good trans to handle the level i'm at, mods in sig. Let me know if anyone had any experience with a twisted diesel trans, the warranty seems pretty good 3yr/300k mile warranty for their highest stage and stage 2 is 2 years/100k mile warranty.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Yeah i thought about mpd as well, I just like the warranty of twisted, a stage 3 would be my level correct?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Ok, level 3 would be suitable for my setup you think? Like i said the truck isnt really beat on much at all

Mdub707

Reaction score
The guys at Twisted would be the best one to answer your question about which level you should have. Let us know who you go with and what you decide to get. Don't think you can go wrong though with them.

loboost

Reaction score
Are you still running the 300s and a 66?

I know you mentioned going smaller

sent while driving recklessly

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Yup, was going to get a new truck but i decided to just pay this one off and throw a few new items on it to "renew" it

VT365

Reaction score
I did Twisted stage 2...........love mine. Been pulling small barns for 6 months with it, everyday. Never missed a lick. Shifts just as hard as the day they finished it. I D P tunes makes it shift sweet. If I ever break it, I'm going back.......good guys there.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I just spoke with daryl and will be speaking with him when he returns to determine the trans suitable for me, glad to see people are loving their trans' makes me feel more comfortable

RedRice589

Reaction score
I just spoke with daryl and will be speaking with him when he returns to determine the trans suitable for me, glad to see people are loving their trans' makes me feel more comfortable

Reseal it and dynamite and slap a leather interior in it!! Call it a day!!!

Latest posts

Members online