Should I replace my up pipes while my cab is off?

Kdavid1

Reaction score
I'd do as much as you can with the cab off. I'd use one with the upgraded braided flex joints imo.

f3502wd

Reaction score
I'd do as much as you can with the cab off. I'd use one with the upgraded braided flex joints imo.

Thanks, just didnt know if its necessary, I also saw mbrp has a set but havent read any reviews yet and it doesnt require a core charge

Irontx

Reaction score
I wouldn't hesitate to throw some on there. They're a pita with the cab on.... and the factory up pipes are crap to begin with.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I would replace the up pipes, we make our in house set that go on just about every truck we stud. Simple when the cab is off. I would also consider a Regulated fuel return system if your going with larger injectors.

f3502wd

Reaction score
I would replace the up pipes, we make our in house set that go on just about every truck we stud. Simple when the cab is off. I would also consider a Regulated fuel return system if your going with larger injectors.

Yup thats on my list already. Some suggest a fuel sump too.

f3502wd

Reaction score
Barder or KC is about 1800. Im looking at Holders 190/75. Are T4's really that much better?

f3502wd

Reaction score
I saw innovative has the t4 up pipe, can you give me an idea on where to start research on the t4's and prices?

swinky

Reaction score
Add a sump, regulated return and a 6.7 pump to the list and you'll have essentially the same setup I have.

f3502wd

Reaction score
Add a sump, regulated return and a 6.7 pump to the list and you'll have essentially the same setup I have.

I was ebay looking at 6.7 pumps just to get my feet wet, is there different ones or is it just one?

Latest posts