Centerline Wheels

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with Centerline Wheels? Was looking at their Bigfoot wheel. They seem to be good quality and have good customer service. When I called, they basically told me they could make a wheel to whatever specs I wanted. I had asked about making the lip smooth instead of having the engraving. They told me no problem. They could adjust backspacing too.

Just looking for some first hand experience.

Is anybody a dealer?

swinky

Reaction score
Every set I've seen is nice. You know about how much they are? And what size?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Friend of mine ordered a set for his cummins and he didn't get them for 6 weeks, they told him on the 6th week he should have them in 2-4 weeks. This was in the beg. Of summer. He canceled the Order and went with forces

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
They're not as popular as they once were but they're a very high quality wheel.
They supply the forged billet center blanks to many top end wheel builders like ADV.1.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
That's good to know. I'm looking for high quality, but don't want to pay the American Force price.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I have a pair of 20x12 to go on the front of my dually. I waited 8-10 weeks but I didn't care as I wasn't in a hurry. The quality is unreal and final polish job is far superior to af in my opinion.

c15e0d157b740263918e5909c577b23c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I didn't think they were still making forged wheels. I'll be seeing what kind of 17x10s they can make me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1BD9D7

Reaction score
A local place did basically a complete resto on a dark green 96 or 97 cclb this year, it was awesome and the wheels were 20" center line, I assumed they must be high quality considering the money he must have spent fixing the truck and making it nice

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Those dually wheels look really good. I'll definitely have to give these centerline wheels a closer look. I was originally going to try and pick up some factory 08-10 eight spoke 20" wheels, but I think I'll be happier with a 10" wide wheel that's polished.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.