• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISO: 7.3 bedplate and rods

thatdude

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Never got anything dude. And I really don't need a picture, Just need the 2 things I'm asking for.

sootie

Reaction score
Never got anything dude. And I really don't need a picture, Just need the 2 things I'm asking for.

could've been just the way i interpreted your post buuuuuuut dont be a dik and you may get better responses :shrug:

m j

Reaction score
how many bedplates were even produced?
with the big names no longer in to 7.3s I guess its a good thing to post up a willingness to buy

thatdude

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
how many bedplates were even produced?
with the big names no longer in to 7.3s I guess its a good thing to post up a willingness to buy

Swamps and hypermax still makes and sells them. Carson does a girdle style bedplate with billet caps. Same thought process.

Ended up buying new because everywhere I posted I either got guys trying to sell me stock engines or no responses. Big waste of time. I was kinda hoping to find someone parting out a competition engine.

I think this guy figured out that stock engines don't have bedplates, so no picture needed. Wasn't trying to be a dick but I don't have time nor desire to explain to people what a bedplate or billet rods are...

Last edited: