P132B (HELP) 2015 turbo retro kit lack of power

DieselDog

Reaction score
I have a 2012 f250 with full DE1ETE Sprtn tune SOTF box tunes,Volant air filter system
Ever since I've installed the 2015 factory turbo retro kit I intermittently get a loss of power after idling and a P132B sets. I have attempted to get a custom tune from Sprtn but they have not provided one yet it's been 2 weeks since request and 1 month since retro kit installed. Has anybody came across similar concern with there truck and what fixed it? Any suggestions could help and would be appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DieselDog

Reaction score
I know it's because of the turbo I installed. I don't know if it's because I missed a updated part that I should have installed possibly maybe a updated Map sensor or EBP sensor that the 2015 use or its just a tune concern.

DieselDog

Reaction score
What did spart10 say?
1st ******* tech I emailed asked him if I installed 2015 retro kit will I need a custom tune? He said well you will have to try and see what happens so I tried and a P132B happened also a crap load of smoke. I contacted ******* sales dept they asked for my information on what was all installed on truck I provided them with it and now it's been 3 weeks no response. It just sucks you can always tell when the code set and truck derates because of exhaust pitch changes. I was hoping someone else has experienced this and all it was was tuning or some stupid pressure sensor just having a bias input reading.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
1st ******* tech I emailed asked him if I installed 2015 retro kit will I need a custom tune? He said well you will have to try and see what happens so I tried and a P132B happened also a crap load of smoke. I contacted ******* sales dept they asked for my information on what was all installed on truck I provided them with it and now it's been 3 weeks no response. It just sucks you can always tell when the code set and truck derates because of exhaust pitch changes. I was hoping someone else has experienced this and all it was was tuning or some stupid pressure sensor just having a bias input reading.

Thats their GREAT customer Support.They sure know how to post ,when they are releasing new products though........

DieselDog

Reaction score
Thats their GREAT customer Support.They sure know how to post ,when they are releasing new products though........
I've owned a few tuners and worked on Powerstroke's my entire career never have I had to deal with such poor customer service with a Tuner software company. Gives me buyers remorse. You are right they have know problem posting about new products but when it does come to responding to the customers that just spent 1400 they just ignore you hoping you might go away.
Sorry needed to vent some steam.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Have you installed a larger intake on your truck by chance? There isn't a lot of info on that particular code

DieselDog

Reaction score
Have you installed a larger intake on your truck by chance? There isn't a lot of info on that particular code
Yes i have installed larger intake also tried stock intake no change. I have 5" down pipe back exhaust full factory exhaust removed. PCM will perform a turbo cycle self test during this test it will monitor MAP,EBP & MAF sensor operation as it commands the VGT during this time is when DTC is set. MAP psi does not fall within the expected parameters programmed into the PCM resulting in derating turbo/power loss. I'm sure it's just a tuning concern. I was hoping since it looks like a few people have installed the 2015 retro kits that they may have experienced this DTC and it would just be a tune or possibly a different pressure sensor that calibrated to compensate for the new turbo. But so far I have not had any luck. its just a waiting game now hopefully tuner will come through this week and email me a custom tune resolve my concern if not then its on to the next step.

Azraie218

Reaction score
I was running in to that issue with our shop truck, when restarted to get cold uo here and couldn't seem to get it to stop. That's a difficult code to fix as there is many parameters that it does checks on. I ended up just shutting it off eventually, and have not had and issue since. I'm gonna dig back in to it and see if I can find a fix for it there is a few things that I did not try and will let you guys know if they have worked or not when I get around to doing so. For a quick fix, I would suggest you just ask your tuner to shut it off for now

Latest posts

Members online