4"-4.5" Lift Options for 6.7L

DarcyB

Reaction score
Haha fair enough. Looking through individual components and kits as wholes it looks like I'll be ending up going with carli as my choice. Not only that I hear good things about their systems (even if it usually on there upgraded kits) but pricing isn't bad either for what you get.

With Pure Performance I found that the aal packs reduce truck capacity 10-15% whereas Carli doesn't.

PMF I'm not sold on the idea of a large rear block, even though their kit includes traction bars.

Carli system still retains the stock block and just adding leafs so it won't hinder ride quality and axle wrap/hop off the get go. Shouldn't be any worse than stock without traction bars?!

Before I do a deeleet I can get traction bars and airbags..and that should make me feel better at that point.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Haha fair enough. Looking through individual components and kits as wholes it looks like I'll be ending up going with carli as my choice. Not only that I hear good things about their systems (even if it usually on there upgraded kits) but pricing isn't bad either for what you get.

With Pure Performance I found that the aal packs reduce truck capacity 10-15% whereas Carli doesn't.

PMF I'm not sold on the idea of a large rear block, even though their kit includes traction bars.

Carli system still retains the stock block and just adding leafs so it won't hinder ride quality and axle wrap/hop off the get go. Shouldn't be any worse than stock without traction bars?!

Before I do a deeleet I can get traction bars and airbags..and that should make me feel better at that point.

A larger rear block works great if its attached to bars, are are going to get more axle wrap than stock if you go taller which ever way you do it. If you don't want the truck to squat you are going to need bags no matter what you do, even if you leave it stock.

DarcyB

Reaction score
A larger rear block works great if its attached to bars, are are going to get more axle wrap than stock if you go taller which ever way you do it. If you don't want the truck to squat you are going to need bags no matter what you do, even if you leave it stock.
That's why I was looking at pmf as their kit includes traction bars which I like. The bags are on the list to do but key is to get the right lift first ☺

Latest posts

Members online