Torque Pro app WARNING!!

stillbuildin

Reaction score
Can you still access the PCM with the torque pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, although I never got it set up right. The only gauge responses it showed were revs and boost, I think. I put all the gauges on screen for injector pressure etc, but they all read zero, even when the truck ran fine - before torque shut the motor off.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Yes, although I never got it set up right. The only gauge responses it showed were revs and boost, I think. I put all the gauges on screen for injector pressure etc, but they all read zero, even when the truck ran fine - before torque shut the motor off.

What adapter are you using?

stillbuildin

Reaction score
UPDATE: Got the truck to start, same issues and same codes but while running I pulled the harness plug off the driver's side uvch. No difference in running. So it's now running on the one bank only - makes sense I guess in view of the 1271, 1273, 1275, 1277 and 1294, 1296 codes. With the ignition on, I checked for power to the glow plugs, at the harness plug, all showed good.

Is there a way to check if the injectors are getting signal and power from the idm to that harness plug?

superpsd

Reaction score
Buzz test and Car Gauge Pro will do a buzz test. Torque app will not run any tests like buzz

ja_cain

Reaction score
Buzz test and Car Gauge Pro will do a buzz test. Torque app will not run any tests like buzz

I've done buzz tests many times on my 02 using Car Gauge Pro. I have the bafx and it works pretty good with this app and especially Torque. If you need some instructions I can take a pic of the sheet I printed off.

Latest posts

Members online