P008A after fuel filter swap.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Got a pic you can post of this plate? Mine doesn't have it. Curious if it's a protector that I can add on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ended up building a cage around mine a while ago so that it was more protected. had a road gator jump up and break the wife sensor off..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Off topic. But with tooned trucks, are you guys finding IDS will not carry out KOER or HP Fuel system tests?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I was told IDS can't talk to a Spar tan tuned truck until it's returned to stock.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Ok, I was talking, but couldn't execute any commands. No tests, not even running up the RPM

04cr450

Reaction score
untitled_zpsd7ynoies.png

Here is the bracket I was asking about- pic requested

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
I have a h&s off road tooned 2011 6.7 in right now that we replaced injectors and hp pump on about 4k miles ago. It died a couple days ago and was hauled in.

I hooked my snap on verus pro up and commanded lpfp on, could hear air surging in the lines. Let the pump run a few min and it started up. Now when I try to do koer test it dies immediately when test starts, but fires right back up. Same with idle control.

When we did fuel system it would go through the tests like normal. When Customer dropped it off he stated it had thrown low fuel pressure codes a few times. It only has 116k miles and this is at least the 2nd fuel system to go in it...

Any ideas?
Weak lpfp possibly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
The H&S is shutting it down. remove tunes and retest.

also, did you replace injs/pump due to debris/pump failure? If so, did you replace the entire high side system?

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
The H&S is shutting it down. remove tunes and retest.

also, did you replace injs/pump due to debris/pump failure? If so, did you replace the entire high side system?

It had same h&s on it when it was here before and gave no issues running tests.

We replaced the entire high side system with the kit from Ford. Hpfp, injectors, rails, and lines. Flushed lines to tank and lpfp housing. New fuel filters, fresh fuel. Even replaced the tank with a clean used one...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I had the P008A code repeatedly and the low fuel pressure on the dash coming up. Turns out it was my fuel pressure regulator on the backside of the drivers side fuel. What a pain in the ass to get to as well haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.