Fuel in oil

jpow95

Reaction score
95 7.3 powerstroke with 250k on motor fuel found in oil sent of to get checked and for a fact it is fuel, found cracked lift pump bottom at the oring replaced lift pump ,replaced injectors with new ones from swamps and still getting fuel in oil can't think of anything else did a compression test had 3 cylinders between 270 and 300 the other 5 where between 340 and 425 psi that is with 7 cranks and all with all glow plugs out can someone help changed oil each time and still filling up is the compression that low to have fuel go past the rings mods afe air box and 5 inch exhaust. No other mods

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Arisley

Reaction score
That's really low compression. I would put some oil in the cylinders on top of the pistons and redo the compression test. If it improves, you have bad rings, if it doesn't, you have bad valves. However, with your oil being thinned out with fuel, I am betting you have bad rings.

jpow95

Reaction score
That is what I was thinking just to have the time to do it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Welcome to the army. You should like it here. Don't be a stranger.

jpow95

Reaction score
Found that the head was cracked and causing fuel to get into engine to cause fuel in oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpow95

Reaction score
I replaced the motorhad s extra one laying around

jpow95

Reaction score
I had another motor I put in the truck the driver head was cracked and the other motor I had upgraded single shot injectors in a 02 7.3 with the 02 turbo so I just swapped motors

Latest posts

Members online