35" tire review

cbf9703

Reaction score
that is a lot lighter of a truck though.. I never use a half ton to compare tire wear on these heavy front end mofo's.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
That's my thought as well. My tires have not lasted as long on my Excursion as they would have on an F-150.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
that is a lot lighter of a truck though.. I never use a half ton to compare tire wear on these heavy front end mofo's.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

ya, half tons dont even wear tires lol

Victor750

Reaction score
Has anyone tried or heard of amp tires? The all terrain looks really good and has a 40000mile warranty. Just having trouble finding much info about them.

Jomax

Reaction score
35" tire review

People really need to stop worrying about a warranty... that crap doesn't even work really. They blame everything on you. And the amount of money you'd get, is like 10 bucks maybe a tire.... it's prorated warranty. Not free replacement if it doesn't get to the mileage they state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneck1

Reaction score
People really need to stop worrying about a warranty... that crap doesn't even work really. They blame everything on you. And the amount of money you'd get, is like 10 bucks maybe a tire.... it's prorated warranty. Not free replacement if it doesn't get to the mileage they state.

I agree, but that being said, warranty kind of gives an idea what the potential of the tire is. No warranty=15k miles half the time...

KCCO

Sattyboy

Reaction score
Mickey Thompson ATZ.
3rd set on F350.
65k on each set.

Latest posts

Members online