Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Does anyone know is the EZLYNK is available for the 6.4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Straight from ez-lynk

"There is a hardware limitation, that will prevent the autoagent from flashing the vehicle controllers on that application."

So who knows, maybe maybe not.

beaslyb

Reaction score
Mine was pretty harsh the first cold 2-3 shift but after that it was smooth. Seems to have softened up some with some miles on the tune.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Man my auto correct screwed that all up. Meant to say I believe they linked the download for the SOTF 325 on here.

flexsteel81

Reaction score
could we get an actual date on when ******* will actually release the ability to add custom tunes? I have went all the way back to 2013 when ******* said they are working on adding the ability to add custom tunes from dealers like rivercity..now I have been reading for a year now that we will get sotf for the 6.4 and it will be available soon. now I am reading about on screen programming. I guess ******* will say it will be available next month like they always do and 5 years later....still waiting.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
could we get an actual date on when ******* will actually release the ability to add custom tunes? I have went all the way back to 2013 when ******* said they are working on adding the ability to add custom tunes from dealers like rivercity..now I have been reading for a year now that we will get sotf for the 6.4 and it will be available soon. now I am reading about on screen programming. I guess ******* will say it will be available next month like they always do and 5 years later....still waiting.

SOTF is already here and I and a few others have had it since july of last year. (they actually weren't doing any tuning for awhile because of EP*)

SOTF and OST (Custom tuning) release for the public is one week behind schedule.

flexsteel81

Reaction score
SOTF is already here and I and a few others have had it since july of last year. (they actually weren't doing any tuning for awhile because of EP*)

SOTF and OST (Custom tuning) release for the public is one week behind schedule.

That is good to hear but where do I get the cable needed to use sotf? Every where I look all I find is for the 6.7

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
You need to follow the Patriot performance updates page on Facebook. This is where they are releasing information on updates at the moment. As for the SOTF cable you will need to contact them and send them information and payment.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
You need to follow the Patriot performance updates page on Facebook. This is where they are releasing information on updates at the moment. As for the SOTF cable you will need to contact them and send them information and payment.

WHS ^ I had a reply typed out last night I guess I didn't press submit LOL.

Latest posts

Members online