150,000 miles on my 6.7 and what I should look for.

11lifted250

Reaction score
Has your coolant been changed? EGR drop would be the perfect time to flush.
Not yet, but I was looking at a coolant filter. But haven't heard much about them. Probably flush it when the EGR goes.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My 2011 F-250 CCSB just rolled over 150,000 miles. Not sure if I need to look out for any parts that may go soon around this mileage. I do alot of driving from NY to NC on long weekends and normally see around 20-22 MPGs. But this last trip I had to drive like a grandma to even get close to 17-18. Not sure if this is a sign something getting ready to go. Any advice would be appreciated.

winter fuel and wind.. just make sure to run a good winter additive and roll on..
Winter fuel always drops my MPG by 1 or 2. I have noticed that strong head wind will also kill my MPG. I think what you are seeing is totally normal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
exactly how my 12 is..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Reaction score
I have a budget s363 kit I was thinking of selling. The turbos a year old with about 20k miles on it. No play at all and comes with the 4" down pipe and hot side pipe. I'll even throw in the MPD ccv bypass kit and an egr blocker plate which is tapped for an aftermarket egt probe and it's tapped for the factory back pressure sensor all for $2,250. You'll need tunes and a turbo gasket.

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
I have a budget s363 kit I was thinking of selling. The turbos a year old with about 20k miles on it. No play at all and comes with the 4" down pipe and hot side pipe. I'll even throw in the MPD ccv bypass kit and an egr blocker plate which is tapped for an aftermarket egt probe and it's tapped for the factory back pressure sensor all for $2,250. You'll need tunes and a turbo gasket.
What is the reason for selling?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm going back to a vgt since I tow a lot and I live outside Atlanta so I spend sometimes up to an hour to an hour and a half in stop and go traffic every morning and afternoon.
The turbos adds some serious top end power and just keeps on pulling.

11lifted250

Reaction score
Well problems started popping up this week for the truck, one of which is just pure bad luck. So woke up around 5am on Tuesday to my truck alarm going off. Thought someone was breaking into my truck but no one out there so turned it off and it kept happening. Did some research and I guess one of the door sense is tripping causing it to look like the door is being opened. Wednesday some how got a nail in a tire got it patched up. Today my windshield wipers wont turn off so ordered a new switch. Hope this is just a fluke. Also ordered new steering wheel and instrument cluster to upgrade from the XLT cluster and I needed a new steering wheel anyways.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
wiper switch is normal.. lots of them have been replaced well before 150k.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass