50k maintenance

brown1

Reaction score
so i am approaching 50k and going to do some maintenance for the first time of me owning the truck. i will be losing weight and tuning at the same time. my plans are to change oil and filter, fuel filter. i was going to drain trans fluid in pan and change filter too. so my question is how much fluid should i expect to replace and do i need a gasket? may splurge and have coolant flushed while i'm at it. i bought the truck with 40k and it shows 18k of trailer mileage. the trailer was a 43' toyhauler so the truck has worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
get ahold of jimdawg185 on here and get LE products in the engine, both differentials and the trans.. do it all at once.. LE products are badass!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jomax

Reaction score
I'd do the coolant flush when you ****** as you have to drain the coolant anyway.

For a pan drop, you'll need about 8-9 quarts. I'd add 6 and check from there. The gasket is reusable.

04cr450

Reaction score
Yup. It says what to use on the dipstick.

Hmmm mine doesn't say that- hence why i asked (I looked first before asking). Oh well good deal thanks. If I was more patient I would have checked owners manual and it clearly said that lol thanks bud

Jomax

Reaction score
Hmmm mine doesn't say that- hence why i asked (I looked first before asking). Oh well good deal thanks. If I was more patient I would have checked owners manual and it clearly said that lol thanks bud

That's odd your dipstick doesn't show it. No worries man, who has the patients to look in he owners manual?!?!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.