20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

DaCajun

Reaction score
lamp list $322.78 sell $232.40 theres the kicker lol the new lamp is led so that explains the cost
and the camera that list $113.93 sell $82.03
q#465032

Yeah I pretty well thought they'd be damn proud of that sucka!!! Ok, thanks for the price, I'm going to sleep on this one a bit and see if I can convince myself it's worth it. It'll surely make hooking up my gooseneck trailer a whole bunch, that's for sure!!!!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Yeah I pretty well thought they'd be damn proud of that sucka!!! Ok, thanks for the price, I'm going to sleep on this one a bit and see if I can convince myself it's worth it. It'll surely make hooking up my gooseneck trailer a whole bunch, that's for sure!!!!

im sure there is no doubt about that, but the steep price makes it hard to chew.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Hey Brittain, I got that panel in today but it's the one I already have, not the one with the cup holder cut out that I was after. Can I send this back and is it possible to get the correct one? This was for quote #464117

Keith

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Hey Brittain, I got that panel in today but it's the one I already have, not the one with the cup holder cut out that I was after. Can I send this back and is it possible to get the correct one? This was for quote #464117

Keith

did we base this off the vin? that could be why I got you that one. so with your manual 4wd you want to add the cup holder there? I should work perfectly fine as long as the cup holder isn't down while the shifter is all the way forward. the bad news is the price difference of $56.17

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I can send the difference. That doesn't include the cup holder, does it? I have the cup holder, I'm just after the trim piece. If you could send me an invoice and a good return address, I'll get this all squared away, thanks!!

Keith

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I can send the difference. That doesn't include the cup holder, does it? I have the cup holder, I'm just after the trim piece. If you could send me an invoice and a good return address, I'll get this all squared away, thanks!!

Keith

that will included the cup holder, that's the reason it has the higher price. ford doesn't show to sell it without except like you have now completely without.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
That's okay, should have checked with you first. Go ahead and send me an invoice and where to send back the other panel.

Keith

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score

Keith

paypal sent brotha

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
2016 F150
Top rear bumper pad w/sensor holes and left painted bumper cap w/sensor holes.
If your body shop can paint before shipping even better.
Paint code UG
Last 8 of VIN GFA29887

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Also for the above truck....can I buy the exterior door handle covers in UG tri-coat white?
If not, what are my options?
If you offer paint services I could add these to the above order and have you paint everything before shipping.

Latest posts

Members online