super duty picture thread:

arkstroke

Reaction score
daze6e8y.jpg

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Haha just for the 400 mile trip home. The bottom of the bumper already had quite a few rock chips so I didn't bother taping that but everything else was in pretty good shape

4azu2abe.jpg

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Haha just for the 400 mile trip home. The bottom of the bumper already had quite a few rock chips so I didn't bother taping that but everything else was in pretty good shape

4azu2abe.jpg

3M makes clear film to put over your front clip to avoid rock chips. I am not sure if they make em for our trucks. Might be worth lookkng in to.

Learning about TDI's.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
3M makes clear film to put over your front clip to avoid rock chips. I am not sure if they make em for our trucks. Might be worth lookkng in to.

Learning about TDI's.

Yea it's not application specific but it's expensive to buy and have installed. If get the front reprinted ill prob get it. 3m also makes a aerosol form for 50 bucks a can called paint defender. I bought a can but not sure ill use it since it already has a bunch of chips. Maybe in the grill

chromehound

Reaction score
I like it and it gives me great ideas as I'm looking at a truck with the same color/configuration. Who makes your rims in the second set?

stroker2

Reaction score
I like it and it gives me great ideas as I'm looking at a truck with the same color/configuration. Who makes your rims in the second set?

Thank you! American racing makes them. They are dale earnhardt signature series called "ribelle" i think.

I say leave it. Looks way better

Thats what i thought. Thank you!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
If you PTM the outer part of the harley grill and leave the insert chrome I think it'll look really good

Latest posts

Members online