Leah Spring ?

Decker0909

Reaction score
I just purchased me a 2004 Excursion. I have a set of front leaf springs off my 2004 F 250 pickup the code on the springs are 3c34 ADA R 090 4. What springs are these and if I choose to put them on will they lift the front of my EX over the factory leafs?

Bluke

Reaction score
They will fit right in. You will get about 2" of lift. Can't tell you the spring code. Do you still have the f250. If so it will tell you on the door jam sticker.

Decker0909

Reaction score
I sold my 2004 many years ago. I just have these leaf springs from when I put a lift on that truck years ago.

Bluke

Reaction score
From googling that part number I got that they are v codes. You going to want to upgrade the rears to b codes.

TARM

Reaction score
Jsut wanted to add that on the rear you will want to pull two from the top and one from the bottom IIRC from the orginal rear pack and put them in the corrisponding places int eh B code pack to get the proper rake and have some flex left in the rear springs. The X is like a 250-350 with 1K payload in the bed. The extra leafs restore the ratios. But double check which leafs to pull its been years since I have done this.

Its fairly easy to figure out if you look at the lengths and where they could fit in the new B code packs. ALso get some more of those spaces the OE have in them and put them between all the packs. They are cheap even from Ford parts dept.

Latest posts

Members online