Ez Lynk Tuning Options

jmm2262

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying an Ez Lynk and was wondering what are the best tunes out there (PPEI, GDP, Anarchy, Spartn, etc.) as well as the pro's/cons.

Looking for a clean tune that doesn't smoke much, clean shift points, increase in mpg, etc.

I understand punching pedal will cause smoke, I'm more talking about idling, sitting at redlight, etc.

Thanks.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
I'm running tunes from Proven Diesel. Amazing tunes, tons of power and shifting is spot on. Minimal smoke also. Less than my others. Not to mention is customer service/support is A+++

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
As of right now ppei has the best tunes I've ran yet. Tyrant isn't tuning on the platform yet but when he does I'll try his. Korys tuning is spot on. His trans tuning is the best I've ever ran and I've run all the big names. I've drove highway and city loaded and unloaded and turned all the way up and it tows and drives like a dream. As far as smoke, these tunes are very clean. Hardly any smoke until you punch it and then it clears up. And the power, well it's nasty. LOL

Last edited:

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
I have ******* and like them a lot on the ez lynk, but whats killing me is the no exhaust brake and them promising it for months now and nothing has changed. Thinking about trying PPEI just cause I know they offer the exhaust brake.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if anybody wants PPEI or S P A R T A N , or GDP , hit me up , we sell them all at the best prices and package them for big discounts with other stuff .

jcain

Reaction score
As of right now ppei has the best tunes I've ran yet. Tyrant isn't tuning on the platform yet but when he does I'll try his. Korys tuning is spot on. His trans tuning is the best I've ever ran and I've run all the big names. I've drove highway and city loaded and unloaded and turned all the way up and it tows and drives like a dream. As far as smoke, these tunes are very clean. Hardly any smoke until you punch it and then it clears up. And the power, well it's nasty. LOL

How many tunes have you run on the ezlynk ?

ncollins64

Reaction score
I've ran the 30-180 sotf tunes and also the 150 with ex brake. Both were awesome. Now I'm waiting on my switch for the updated tunes. Also have anarchy diesel tunes that I'll be trying out next week once I get my switch. So just ppei and anarchy for now.

Last edited:

jmm2262

Reaction score
Thanks. I went with PPEI. I plan to install in the next few days along with egr block off plates and exhaust.

When installing the no limit egr block off plates, pulling an egt probe from my exhaust and placing it in the EGT adapter. Will this allow me to monitor temp on the ez lynk and where do I need to plug in the connection at?

Do I need to unplug the egr valve and the buttery fly valve even though the ez lynk will be disabling the egr system?

zombie2004

Reaction score
PPEI Tuning

Hey guys I just installed the following in my 2015 F-250
EGR ******
Ez Lynk with PPEI tuning
S&B intake
5" Flo Pro *** ****** exhaust
Right now I am running the 30-230 SOTF programming and haven't seen any increase in mileage? Anyone been running other tunes and seeing good results? Outside of that the tune has been awesome.

dmill0514

Reaction score
Hey guys I just installed the following in my 2015 F-250
EGR ******
Ez Lynk with PPEI tuning
S&B intake
5" Flo Pro *** ****** exhaust
Right now I am running the 30-230 SOTF programming and haven't seen any increase in mileage? Anyone been running other tunes and seeing good results? Outside of that the tune has been awesome.

I'm running this tune and if I keep it on the 30 I get 2 extra miles to the gallon. Good enough for me!

Nelly2alpha

Reaction score
I'm running this tune and if I keep it on the 30 I get 2 extra miles to the gallon. Good enough for me!

Is that hand calc or dash board also how in the world are you getting 2 MPG more on 30 and not 230

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neekoli

Reaction score
I'm running tunes from Proven Diesel. Amazing tunes, tons of power and shifting is spot on. Minimal smoke also. Less than my others. Not to mention is customer service/support is A+++

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
Which Proven tunes do you like best? Just got my EZ-Lynk from Proven for my '11.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.