Power issues with 6.0

david920

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This is regarding the power issues with my 6.0 Powerstroke. I am not getting enough power when driving through off roads and hilly terrains. What could be the reason for this? I guess there is something wrong with the turbocharging kit. I am thinking of replacing it. Can you help me to choose the suitable one from here https://www.ImJustTryingtoPostaLinktoaNonSponsorDontReallyHaveAnIssue? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Downey

Reaction score
Do you have any gauages or anything? Could be up pipes and injectors. Bad hpop. To many things and not enough info...

Jonnydime

Reaction score
This is regarding the power issues with my 6.0 Powerstroke. I am not getting enough power when driving through off roads and hilly terrains. What could be the reason for this? I guess there is something wrong with the turbocharging kit. I am thinking of replacing it. Can you help me to choose the suitable one from here [/URL]? Thank you in advance.
Your not going to get much traffic positing a 6.0 problem in the 6.4 section. This place doesn't see the kind of traffic it used to in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online