Midwest diesel 6.4 dual fuelers for sale!

91turbogsx

Reaction score
So who out there is running this kit? I'd like to get some honest reviews. It's been released for a decent amount of time now so I figured there should be a few people with plenty of miles on it.

Reaction score
So who out there is running this kit? I'd like to get some honest reviews. It's been released for a decent amount of time now so I figured there should be a few people with plenty of miles on it.

Give me a call if there's anything I can do to ease your mind. I'll even go as far to say that if you order a kit, open it look at it and decide your not happy, send it (undamaged) back ill refund full price.

Side note: We have plenty of kits boxed and ready (in between the diamond pistons and stack of h&s tuners) with more above that are ready when those run out!

tesyryja.jpg

Now till the end of the year, 5% of dual fueler kits with free shipping in the lower 48 to PSA members. Just to show our appreciation for your support of our products!

Thanks, Morgan

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this older thread up. Does anyone have pictures of the system installed? I want to see how the lines are run and if it will clear all the custom items on my engine. I have some lines that run on the passenger side of the engine and trying to figure out if it will interfere with the dual pump lines.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.