PSE FTMFW!

Dkrazykracker32

Reaction score
Just got home an hour or so ago from a short drive (3.5 hours) up to PSE to pick up my baby. I have been recommending and will continue to recommend this shop to any Powerstroke enthusiast. Great turn around time, very reasonable price and a kickass shop owner who took the time to talk to me about everything I needed done.
The truck started puking about a month ago so my search began on where to get her fixed up, better then new. I was considering going to a dealership but am glad I didn't (my buddies truck was there 5 weeks, whereas I got mine back in 2.) I ended up getting ARP studs, Flo-pro EGR delete w/elbow and CAC pipe, Elite stage 1 pushrods, new rocker arms, lifters, and hpfp and I can't stop smiling when I get behind the wheel; I haven't even swapped up to the HD300 yet.
Absolutely awesome crew, and Dorian is a badass. We sat for two hours just bsing when I took the truck in and another hour or so when I picked the truck up. Felt good paying what was owed and even threw in two cases of Bud Lite because of how impressed I was.

Moral of the story kids, PSE is the place to be lol, and I'd make the drive again in a heartbeat!
Enjoy the beers Dorian and give your crew a pat on the back. I'll send anyone I can that way, and let me know if you end up getting those emblem overlays.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dorian and crew are legit, and do work. Glad to hear another success story, keep up the good work guys!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.