Popular CCV kit for 6.7

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
^I vote this!

I personally like the amazing smell coming out of the kit I got from you! LOL

Notneb

Reaction score
Only difference between H&S and No Limit is the color of the hose elbow. H&S is blue, No Limit is Black. Be aware that these trucks have A LOT of blow by, basically people at red lights will tell you your truck is on fire, due to all the vapor coming out from under the driver side where the hose routes. I'm currently testing a reroute into the exhaust that I did, so at least all the blow by goes out your exhaust pipe, so far so good!

Buck1

Reaction score
Only difference between H&S and No Limit is the color of the hose elbow. H&S is blue, No Limit is Black. Be aware that these trucks have A LOT of blow by, basically people at red lights will tell you your truck is on fire, due to all the vapor coming out from under the driver side where the hose routes. I'm currently testing a reroute into the exhaust that I did, so at least all the blow by goes out your exhaust pipe, so far so good!
I have the same thing happen all the time. Was gonna do a similar reroute as well. Did it on my 7.3 and had good luck.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
I have the same thing happen all the time. Was gonna do a similar reroute as well. Did it on my 7.3 and had good luck.

I like it, the prius owner on my right doesn't, so now I like it more, lol

wreedps

Reaction score

Good to know, My duramax barely smoked at all from the CCV reroute.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Is that how you got yoga pants to crawl on yore truck?

Reaction score

I would be interested in some pictures of where you connected the line into the exhaust if you have some. Planning on doing the CCV delete next and would like to keep it away from cabin as much as possible.

Latest posts

Members online