Single Turbo

Trevor

Reaction score
I am getting a single turbo S366 put on my truck Friday. I am using MPD kit and I am using Gearhead custom tunes. I was curious if anyone knows the HP and torque range I would be sitting in? Also I've heard nothing but good things about gearhead so I would imagine their custom tunes for a single turbo would be pretty good correct?
Oh and the S366 is a cast wheel not billet. I might do a billet later on after more important things are taken care of first.

Truck is basically stock except for the emissions are removed (EGR, DPF, CAT, Muffler)
S&B air intake

I will soon being doing tranny, head studs, gaskets, and fuel after everything else is done

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I did 580 on a cast 66 with gearhead files. I'd say anywhere between 580-630 depending on how healthy your fuel system is and depending on dyno. Give or take a few hp.

Trevor

Reaction score
Yeah I ended up calling around today (MPD, No limit) and they both said it should be sitting anywhere from 600hp-630hp. I guess just depends on the dyno, tunes, and where you are located. Also as you said, I am sure it also depends on how my stock fuel system is doing at the moment.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
What kit are you running?

I was running a cast 66mm with Midwest's kit with no limit piping and intake. Then changed over to a GTX4088R

I'm over here in Idaho with dry heat, 2700ft above sea level. I liked the 66 and really like the gtx. But changing it up now and selling my whole setup.

Trevor

Reaction score
Truck.jpg

Trevor

Reaction score
Thank you sir! Almost done, JCT is doing all the work and they're making a new air intake for it tonight, and then it will be ready hopefully. They've been doing a great job so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

Latest posts

Members online