MCC configuration / temp

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question for the experts out there. Does anyone have a true definition of what the config 0 / temp 0, config 1 / temp 1 etc etc actually mean? Do we know how the ECU determines when to use which tables? Like is Temp 0 used during ambient temps from 0-30 deg and temp 1 30-60 etc etc. I looked high and low for this info and could not find it. Thanks!

ckrueg

Reaction score
Does anyone know what all the different configuration tables are? The different temp tables are based on coolant temp but what does the configuration depend on?

TD-5

Reaction score
H&S added the temp tables to MCC in one of the later up dates, they are near the bottom of the engine parameters listed as "Temperature determination"
I have looked at the configuration tables and wondered the same thing, it appears configeration 0 & 1 are the ones H&S made the adjustments to in the timing tables I suspect configuration 2 & 3 have something to do with emissions because H&S didn't alter them. & then there is configuration 4 which they do make changes to. I have a bunch of stuff written down at home, but I'm at work right now for the next week, so I'm just going from memory.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.