• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete obs SAS from a 97 F350

444whitehorse

Reaction score
Dana 60 sas as complete as it comes.

-Steering gear, pitman arm, drag link, tie rod.

-Track bar w/bracket

-Shock uprights, single mount but could be easily adapted/modified for duals

-Leaf springs w/0 lift, u bolts, front/rear hangers and shackles

-sway bar, end link bushings are shot but I will include links anyway if you wanted to get a poly kit

-The axle, complete hub to hub, w/brakes and uncut hoses, w/front driveline from an automatic/borg warner 4407, 4.10 gears

Steering gear is a couple years old, no play to speak about yet, o'reilly's reman unit. Steering linkage is all tight and was greased pretty regularly, all moog stuff the same age as gear box. Bout an inch of side to side play in the wheel and all of that is in my rag joint.

Track bar could use new bushings.

Axle has new Timken wheel bearings and stub shaft bearings on both sides, drivers side has a new hub, spindle, Spicer wb nut set, and spindle studs/nuts. Stock lockouts were fully disassembled, cleaned, sparingly greased with hi-temp red synthetic, same grease as was used in wb's. All work was done 30k-ish ago. Making room for 05+ axles now, all parts will be ready to crate by the 24th.

Asking 1800. Will split the cost of simple freight for my asking price. Additional services buyers responsibility.

Located in 42211 for local pick-up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

444whitehorse

Reaction score
I know someone wants to sas their obs ford. This is everything you'll possibly need. Would like it to have a new home before it hits the ground. Don't be afraid to make me an offer. Could separate the axle from the rest.

Also have a pair of 04 axles that'll be traveling from Montana to KY this weekend, 3.73 gears, 150k miles (240k KM).

444whitehorse

Reaction score
Will throw in the matching rear axle for the obs with everything but rear driveline.