Patriot (Spar-tan) V10.00 Update 2008-2010 6.4 OST (On Screen Tuning)

jordysoso

Reaction score
Are you able to tune on the fly and it does a quick flash instead of reflashing the entire ecu for however many minutes it takes (having to be connected to a battery charger and all that garbage)? Just curious for testing/retuning concerns.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Are you able to tune on the fly and it does a quick flash instead of reflashing the entire ecu for however many minutes it takes (having to be connected to a battery charger and all that garbage)? Just curious for testing/retuning concerns.

You edit the base SOTF file first then flash.

After that you can swap power levels via the switch whenever you want on the fly.

If you want to edit the base SOTF file again you need to reflash the base file again.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
V11 is still in the works, injector rattle and high rail pressure is fixed.

But... High boost is here to stay, the reason for the change is that the older base files had some flaws in the fueling strategy which caused lag and smoke.

With the new base file the tunes are cleaner and are more responsive.

V11 OST **may or may not** incorporate a vgt control DC adjustment.

Other **possible improvements/add-ons**

Torque converter lockup via T/H button

3rd gear part throttle torque converter lockup access for OST.

Cooling fan on temp adjustments

VGT OFF at idle

Tow/haul shift and torque converter lockup tables

woodsman

Reaction score
Any chance that these new options will have the pleasant side effect of fuel economy similar to the old tunes? That's the only disappointment I've had with the current setup.

sootie

Reaction score
Any chance that these new options will have the pleasant side effect of fuel economy similar to the old tunes? That's the only disappointment I've had with the current setup.

cruising boost is what kills fuel economy unfortunately...

DeLuzRider

Reaction score
I just got a patriot tuner. trying to figure out how to set up sotf. any advice. I searched for a thread on this but couldn't find one. if there is a thread on it already I apologize.

Latest posts

Members online