American diesel injection

Reaction score
Pretty sure this is a rather new company out of Florida anyone heard of them? Running anything from them? If so how do you like them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just saw them on fb the other day advertised as a new builder Steven Giardino shard the link to there page he said the website is not set up yet.

Reaction score
I just saw them on fb the other day advertised as a new builder Steven Giardino shard the link to there page he said the website is not set up yet.

Just for clarification he as in the admin of there page.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Try em out, let us know.

Til then I'll continue to use seasoned parts suppliers and not be a test pin cushion

psduser1

Reaction score
Also I found another company called evil diesel injection that seems to be fairly new as well that had excellent reviews
I have them on insta, they carry injectors, and apparently RiffRaff items, at least. Seem to do a fair amount of work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170117-175104.jpg
    Screenshot_20170117-175104.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 161

hucorey

Reaction score
Curious to start this back up I found a website and I've called them, they have good prices on injectors but I couldn't find any reviews
Junk. Lots of paperweights. Horrible reputation and you rarely see them on FB anymore. Sells parts on eBay though.

One of my customers bought a set and sent them back 4 times and still couldn't fix the issue. I tried to help him out when he was starting out but wouldn't listen. I got burned on 2 sets myself.

Stay with the tried and true shops.

I think Brian Jelich knows the Evil Diesel shop. I dont.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

gotchadollar

Reaction score
I wouldn't ever run a single set, out of 13 sets of stock, stage 1 and stage 2 injectors I've put in, I've had at least 3 or 4 bad in a set!
It's not worth the money, spend a little more and get full force. We were testing them out for a company that was selling them here in Utah and so far every single time it has bit us in the ass and we end up putting full force in anyways.

emev0l

Reaction score
They sell injectors on ebay, I've heard of way to many failures right out of the box. We only use Full Force injectors, great quality, great prices, great customer service.

1badpsd

Reaction score
I have personal experience with Vic. He approached me and asked that I try a set of and give him feedback, I sell full force and have for years but tried a set so I can give an unbiased opinion to my customers. Well here it is, I got two sets one for me and one for a customers. They both have been installed since may and run/idle fine however they just don't fuel. My tow rig put down 599 on ffd 250/200's and a modded h2e, then did 556 on the same dyno with Vic's 300/200's that he sprinkled some extra "magic" on and I'm running a 74/88 now. They are being pulled very soon

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me.

But honestly after all the fake phone calls posing as a real customer trying to pump us for information, then convincing a few people to let him dig through our injectors you would think he would have been able to get a little better understanding. But without using a flow bench he is an idiot for trying to sell this type of product.

And after seeing with my own eyes his 400+cc injectors with fewer internal mods than our stock(ish) AD's, I can see why you came up short.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I would like to say best of luck to them, as I know what it's like to start from scratch.
But it's tough for a new injector shop to get going these days, especially without a flow bench to make sure your customers will be happy. Not just anyone can make a phone call and order a $70k bench, and if you don't then you are going by trial and error. The result is your customers and your reputation will suffer.

hucorey

Reaction score
Yup, Tim seen my 450's. I really tried to help the guy out sort of as there's nothing wrong with trying to go for your dream job so to speak, but many potential shop owners fail miserably on the business side and don't last long. Needless to say he then started backstabbing me.

He got a real rude awakening when he had a few customers finally call him out on FB.

The more I talked to him and people showing me screen shots of PM's of him trying to BS people that 1900icp is way plenty of oil to support any injector. It's obvious he's got no clue. His consistent lies to customers will keep him from ever really gaining any market share and reputation. And for the record, I do have plenty of proof.

At the end of the day, it's frustrating to see this happen ruining his own reputation and the customers getting hosed.

Any good business knows you can't trial and error on paying customers who don't know they are test dummies. Not a good practice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
There is no way I would try to jump in the injector business without a flow bench. You get what you pay for.

rockycreek

Reaction score
Just for the record, Deyton at Evil Diesel Injection is great to deal with. I've used his 6.0 and 7.3 injectors. He does have a flow bench and does a lot of local business. As far as I know, he doesn't have a website or sell online, but will ship anywhere if you call him. Or message him on FB, sometimes his phone system is screwy. I'm about to put a set of his 180/100s and a turbo from him on my OBS.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
And then people come in repping Full Force when it comes time to talk good injectors. That's hilarious. Go to swamps, P IS, or Unlimited

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.