Is there a rebuild/bearing/seal kit for a 6.7 11-14 turbo?

regalman4925

Reaction score
After waiting way too long on 2015 turbo conversion parts, I canceled my order. I have 2 11-14 turbos sitting here, no damage internally but they are leaking oil under load. Does anyone make a kit or sell parts to rebuild these? it seems like a waste to dump a part that stills functions fine but needs a new seal when they cost 1800 to replace. thanks in advance

sootie

Reaction score
why did you have to wait too long for parts? I can get them all including turbo in one day!

regalman4925

Reaction score
Not sure. I ordered everything from tasca ford on 8/7, they said they were waiting on parts to come in which would take 3-5 days, they still don't have them today so I canceled the whole order. I am also not sure I want to give up the waste gate blow off, everyone who knows my truck loves it and it does everything that i need it to do. I am only towing and only around the 13k mark, I have plenty of power. But i need a dependable turbo at the same time. the turbo I just took off only smoked when i had my trailer hooked to it, the second one I can see a small amount of oil but have not towed with it yet so it might be just fine for now. I would like to rebuild the first turbo and have it ready in case this other one is actually doing the same thing.

sootie

Reaction score
no harm in getting rid of the wastegate with a turbo that is designed to not need one...

F150orelse

Reaction score
There's no way I'd take sound over not having to worry about when my turbo would blow and leave me stranded or take out my engine. I did the swap back in may and haven't worried since.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.